Sub-health is Very Common for Working Adults
Sub-health has been recognized as a health risk for people of middle/senior age who work in an office. Many working adults are experiencing at least one sub-health symptom, and most working adults ignore warning signs. People who suffer from sub-health conditions often feel tired and experience a lack of energy. The factors that contribute to this situation are lack of exercise, eating unhealthy food and drinks, and environmental pollution.
Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners perform their clinical assessment through four diagnostic methods: Inspection, Listening & Smelling, Inquiring and Palpation. Our doctors will evaluate your overall body condition and provide a personalized holistic solution to achieve health and wellbeing.
The symptoms which can be treated by TCM physicians include common cold, kidney deficiency, insufficient “Qi”, frequent fatigue, stomach pain, bloating, diarrhoea, insomnia, headaches, migraines, dizziness, cough (acute and chronic), insufficient lung “Qi”, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, infertility, menopausal syndrome, eczema, hives and sub-health conditioning, melancholy, oedema, dizziness and frequent urination.
LIANG YI™ is a registered TCM Clinic with TCM Practitioner Board back in 2009.
Through the years we have received hordes of positive testimonials from our satisfied customers complimenting us on our professionalism and our treatment efficacies. Our signature Meridian & Moxibustion Therapy – MMT™ and neck & shoulder treatment are very popular with many customers from all walks of life. From working professionals to housewives and even students, we have helped them all by stimulating positive chi flow, conditioning their bodies to enhance inner vitality, improve blood circulation and have been proven effective to relieve stress and soothing tired muscles.
侯革利 Hou Geli
Permanent TCM Consultant
(Available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Bachelor’s Degree from Singapore College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Singapore Registered TCM Physician
- Singapore Chinese Physician’s Association Member
- Acupuncture Profession of Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Internal medicine Profession of Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Pediatric Massage Profession of Hunan University of Chinese Medicine
AREA OF SPECIALISATION
- Pain Management: Cervical spondylosis, low back pain, periarthritis, various sports soft tissue injuries
- Gynecology: menstrual disease, infertility, menopause syndrome
- Internal medicine: gastrointestinal diseases, pulmonary diseases, sub-health conditioning (insomnia, neurodegeneration, mania, depression, Chronic fatigue syndrome), tumor conditioning
- Skin diseases: Eczema, Urticaria, Psoriasis
- Acupuncture: Sequelae of Stroke, Beauty Slimming
- Massage: Pediatric Massage
刘向阳 Liu Xiang Yang
(Available on Monday, Thursday)
- Singapore MOH Registered TCM Physician
- Singapore Chinese Physicians` Association Member
- Singapore College of TCM (Advanced Professional Diploma)
- Member of the World Society of Manipulative Medicine
- Under the tutelage of Professor Chen Shuangsuo, Vice President of Henan Luoyang Massage Association
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
- TCM Internal Medicine: Insomnia, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Dysfunction
- Soft Tissue Muscle Pain: Cervical Spondylosis, Acute and Chronic Lower Back pain, Knee Arthritis, Heel Pain, Tennis Elbow
- Stroke Sequelae Conditioning
- Skin Disease
Fully Sterilized Treatment Equipment and Rooms
We will thoroughly disinfecting the room include the massage bed and door handles before and after the treatment using disinfectant spray.
It is compulsory that all our masseuse wear a mask and gloves at all times when they perform treatments for clients.
We have significantly enhanced social distancing, contact tracing and temperature recording.
The hand sanitizers in the store are disinfected to maintain optimal efficacy.
PLQ Mall Branch
Exclusive for online reservations only!
Valid only for online reservations made until 31st December 2022.
*For new customers only. Terms & conditions apply