Sub-health is Very Common for Working Adults
Sub-health has been recognized as a health risk for people of middle/senior age who work in an office. Many working adults are experiencing at least one sub-health symptom, and most working adults ignore warning signs. People who suffer from sub-health conditions often feel tired and experience a lack of energy. The factors that contribute to this situation are lack of exercise, eating unhealthy food and drinks, and environmental pollution.
Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners perform their clinical assessment through four diagnostic methods: Inspection, Listening & Smelling, Inquiring and Palpation. Our doctors will evaluate your overall body condition and provide a personalized holistic solution to achieve health and wellbeing.
The symptoms which can be treated by TCM physicians include common cold, kidney deficiency, insufficient “Qi”, frequent fatigue, stomach pain, bloating, diarrhoea, insomnia, headaches, migraines, dizziness, cough (acute and chronic), insufficient lung “Qi”, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, infertility, menopausal syndrome, eczema, hives and sub-health conditioning, melancholy, oedema, dizziness and frequent urination.
LIANG YI™ is a registered TCM Clinic with TCM Practitioner Board back in 2009.
Through the years we have received hordes of positive testimonials from our satisfied customers complimenting us on our professionalism and our treatment efficacies. Our signature Meridian & Moxibustion Therapy – MMT™ and neck & shoulder treatment are very popular with many customers from all walks of life. From working professionals to housewives and even students, we have helped them all by stimulating positive chi flow, conditioning their bodies to enhance inner vitality, improve blood circulation and have been proven effective to relieve stress and soothing tired muscles.
黄靖文 Huang Jing Wen
Special TCM Consultant
(Available on Monday, Thursday)
- Doctor of Medicine (TCM),Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine
- Bachelor’s Degree from Shanghai University of Traditional
- Clinical tutor of College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Singapore Registered TCM Physician
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
- Gynecology: menstrual disease, infertility, menopausal syndrome
- Internal medicine: gastrointestinal diseases, sub-health management (insomnia, neurasthenia, Chronic fatigue syndrome), complementary treatment for tumor disease)
- Skin diseases: Eczema, Urticaria, Herpes Zoster, Psoriasis, Chloasma, Acne
- Pain Management: Cervical Spondylosis, Low back pain, Frozen shoulders
- Acupuncture: Stroke sequelae, eyes disease, weight loss
侯革利 Hou Geli
Permanent TCM Consultant
(Available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Bachelor’s Degree from Singapore College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Singapore Registered TCM Physician
- Singapore Chinese Physician’s Association Member
- Acupuncture Profession of Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Internal medicine Profession of Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Pediatric Massage Profession of Hunan University of Chinese Medicine
AREA OF SPECIALISATION
- Pain Management: Cervical spondylosis, low back pain, periarthritis, various sports soft tissue injuries
- Gynecology: menstrual disease, infertility, menopause syndrome
- Internal medicine: gastrointestinal diseases, pulmonary diseases, sub-health conditioning (insomnia, neurodegeneration, mania, depression, Chronic fatigue syndrome), tumor conditioning
- Skin diseases: Eczema, Urticaria, Psoriasis
- Acupuncture: Sequelae of Stroke, Beauty Slimming
- Massage: Pediatric Massage
Fully Sterilized Treatment Equipment and Rooms
We will thoroughly disinfecting the room include the massage bed and door handles before and after the treatment using disinfectant spray.
It is compulsory that all our masseuse wear a mask and gloves at all times when they perform treatments for clients.
We have significantly enhanced social distancing, contact tracing and temperature recording.
The hand sanitizers in the store are disinfected to maintain optimal efficacy.
PLQ Mall Branch
Exclusive for online reservations only!
Valid only for online reservations made until 31st October 2021.
*For new customers only. Terms & conditions apply